This fish recipe, provided by Taste of Home, is the furthest thing from boring. The tilapia is seasoned with Montreal steak seasoning, paprika, thyme, and parsley. Baked to perfection, this recipe will have your taste buds craving more! Serve with your favorite baked vegetables for a healthy and delightful meal.
Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 2 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon zero-calorie butter substitute, melted
- 1 teaspoon Montreal steak seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Dash garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Place tilapia in the dish and then drizzle with the melted butter substitute.
3. In a small bowl, mix together steak seasoning, parsley flakes, paprika, thyme, onion powder, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Sprinkle mixture over fish.
4. Bake the fish for 10 minutes, covered.
5. Uncover fish. Bake the fish again for 5-8 minutes, until fish begins to flake with a fork.