Shrimp can be cooked a hundred different ways, but the simple, delicious combination of garlic, butter and parsley is a classic. Not only is this recipe super flavorful, but it is also very simple to whip up when you don't have an hour to make dinner. It is also the perfect meal to make if you're watching your calorie intake or if you're just craving a healthy dinner.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes | Total Time: 15 Minutes
- Zero-calorie, non-stick cooking spray
- 4 garlic cloves, grated
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp. zero-calorie butter alternative
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
1. Spray a large pan generously with non-stick cooking spray. Place over medium heat, add garlic and cook for 2 minutes, stirring with a wooden spoon. Add shrimp, season with salt and pepper. Cook for about 2 minutes then flip and cook for another 2 minutes, until slightly pink.
2. Increase heat slightly and add butter alternative. When butter heats up, add parsley. Cook until parsley is crispy and shrimp is pink with browned edges.
3. Remove from pan and serve immediately.