This recipe could not get any easier. Because this is a one pan recipe, you won't be cleaning pots and pans all evening. With nutritious vegetables like broccoli, mushrooms, bell pepper, zucchini, and onion, this meal will have your body feeling happy and healthy. To make this recipe vegetarian, simply omit the chicken.
If you're trying to lose weight on the Smart for Life Program or if you're just watching your carbohydrate intake, this recipe checks all the boxes. Unlike many one pan recipes, this one doesn't include potatoes, making it a great low carb dinner. If you're just cooking for yourself, you can pack the leftovers away for meal prepped lunches.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes | Total Time: 28 Minutes
- 3 lbs chicken breast, cut into 2-inch chunks
- Non-stick, zero-calorie cooking spray
- 1/4 cup melted zero-calorie butter alternative
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 8 ounces baby bella mushrooms, quartered
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 2 large zucchini, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees Fahrenheit. Prep chicken and vegetables. Generously spray 18 x 26" baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl, mix together melted butter alternative, spices, salt and pepper then whisk together. Pour the mixture over the chicken and veggies. Mix the veggies and chicken with the butter mixture to evenly coat.
3. Place tray in the oven and bake for around 18 minutes (until chicken has an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit. Serve.
For meal prep, divide evenly into 5 containers with lids and store in the refrigerator.