As we're beginning a new year and many of our new year's resolutions revolve around eating healthier, I figured this would be the perfect time to post this recipe. These chicken breasts are super easy to make and don't require a ton of ingredients. Either cut up the breast into pieces and toss in a salad or enjoy alongside your favorite veggies! Not only is this meal delicious, but it is also very healthy because chicken is naturally lean and packed with protein.
Prep Time: 3 Minutes | Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 5-6 chicken breasts, boneless/skinless
- Non-stick, zero-calorie cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Sprinkle seasonings over chicken breasts.
3. Spray a baking tray with non-stick cooking spray. Place chicken on tray and bake 22-26 minutes, until temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Let rest 5 minutes before cutting.
Calories: 236, Fat: 7 g, Saturated Fat: 1 g, Cholesterol: 120 mg, Sodium: 412 mg, Potassium 696 mg, Protein: 40 g, Vitamin A: 2%, Vitamin C: 2.7%, Calcium 1.5%, Iron: 4.6%