Balancing everything in your life can be difficult. After a long day of working,
helping out the family, cleaning the house, and completing everything else in your hectic schedule, the last thing you want to worry about is dinner. Smart for Life knows that eating healthy doesn’t come easily to everyone; that’s why they’ve designed Smart and Simple recipes to help you whip up meals in under 15 minutes! Quick, fresh, and easy to make meals that will support your healthy lifestyle and are Smart for life diet approved!
The worst thing is finding a recipe that looks delicious but takes multiple hours
and requires a ton of ingredients, most of which you’ll only use once. Smart for Life
recipes require minimal ingredients and time, making them the perfect secret weapon for days that simply don’t have enough hours.
Whether you’re trying to lose weight or incorporate more wholesome meals into
your week, Smart for Life has a wide variety of quick and easy recipes for every taste palette. These recipes provide you with good sources of protein in order to help you boost your metabolism, increase your energy, reduce cravings, and increase fat burning. These recipes are all approved if you’re on the Smart for Life program. When used alongside Smart Cookies, protein bars, and other Smart for Life products, these recipes will help you reach your health goals and experiment with low-calorie alternatives to your favorite go-to meals.
Below are two Smart and Simple recipes created with your nutritious goals in
mind. Our Zucchini Pizza is the perfect alternative for when you’re craving a cheesy bite. We have also included our oil-free Chicken Stir-fry recipe. Either watch our video tutorials or follow the recipes below. Bon appetite!
Smart and Simple Zucchini Pizza
● Green zucchini (may also use yellow)
● Spicy-spaghetti seasoning (or seasoning of choice)
● Pepper, cilantro, garlic (all optional)
● Fat FREE Shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 °
- Cut ends off zucchini and slice longways down the middle
- Scoop out the middle of the two halves of zucchini
- Add spicy-spaghetti seasoning to give a pizza flavor, or whichever spices you prefer
- Add pepper, cilantro, and garlic, optional *Tip: Cilantro and garlic can be cut/prepared beforehand and refrigerated to stay fresh for meals throughout the week.
- Place zucchini on a baking sheet; bake for 10 minutes
- Remove from oven, add fat free shredded cheese; bake for 2-3 more minutes
- Let cool and enjoy!
*Optional: Add Renata’s Smart and Simple marinade.
Smart and Simple Chicken Stir Fry
● Chicken breast or cut chicken strips (may use turkey instead)
● Bell peppers
● Low-sodium soy sauce
● Everything spice
● Coconut aminos (optional)
● Sriracha, optional
- Cut chicken breast into strips (if already using strips, no need to cut)
- Slice peppers and onions
- Chop garlic, cilantro, and ginger
- Season chicken with pepper and everything spice
- Add everything spice to chopped onions and peppers, optional
- Spray pan with non-stick spray, place over medium heat
- Sautee chicken, then add garlic and ginger
- Once chicken is 80% cooked, add onions and peppers *Green peppers are lower in natural sugar
- Add low-sodium soy sauce
- Add coconut aminos and sriracha sauce, optional
- Increase heat of stove slightly to finish everything off
- Once cooked thoroughly, remove from stove, let cool and enjoy!